FOOD WARMING SUGGESTIONS
- Dry items: Plate the amount you will eat and warm for 30 seconds, then another 30 seconds after a little stir
- Bowl (liquid or curry): Ideally transfer into a microwavable bowl and heat for 1 minutes. Give it a stir and heat for another 30 seconds.
- Roti: Can be heated in the microwave for 30 seconds or in a pan. Be careful not to overheat as it will become too crisp as it cools. You can also wrap the roti in a kitchen towel and microwave for 30-40 second. This makes the roti very moist and soft. A blob of butter on hot roti adds to the flavor.
- Naan: Same as above OR directly on Gas as if barbecuing. Gives a lovely roasted flavor. Put a blob of butter.
On direct heat in a pan
- Warm each item separately in a hot pan on low heat.
- Samosas: - microwave for 30 seconds. This will heat the stuffing. Then you can keep in a pan (low heat) which will heat the outside. Or bake in hot oven at 250* (20 minutes)
- Left over food: ok in the fridge for 2 days. If nor eating within 2 days, please freeze the food. Should be good for up to 30 days.
- Never heat the food and keep it back in the fridge. Heat only the amount you will consume right away.